November 29, 2016
There was an expected $30 billion plus to be spent on items from Black Friday to Cyber Monday. November 29, 2016, is the 5th anniversary of #GIVINGTUESDAY. It is a day to give back to our communities to help organizations make a change in the world. FCA Golf Jacksonville is looking to help connect more people to the work we are doing in the greater Jacksonville area, whether you can give financially or with your time.
Here are FCA Golf Jacksonville’s Top 10 ways to get involved:
- Support FCA Golf JAX through your prayers.
- Support FCA Golf JAX through the upcoming FIRM FOUNDATION year-end campaign.
- Support FCA Golf JAX as an Automatic Monthly Partner.
- Sponsor a Golf Combine for juniors at a NE Florida Golf Course.
- Sponsor a Golf Coaches Event at a NE Florida Golf Course.
- Sponsor an FCA Huddle.
- Volunteer at an FCA Huddle.
- Volunteer as an FCA Golf JAX Combine Coach.
- Provide camp scholarship assistance for a junior golfer who would otherwise be unable to attend camp.
- Host a gathering in your home to introduce FCA Golf JAX to the community.
Want to ask a question about how you can help FCA Golf JAX?
WHAT IS IT?
Now in its fifth year, #GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration. Observed on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (in the U.S.) and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving. Since its inaugural year in 2012, #GivingTuesday has become a movement that celebrates and supports giving and philanthropy with events throughout the year and a growing catalog of resources.
Want to learn more about #GIVINGTUESDAY? Visit GivingTuesday.org